TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
Chaiin Cycles Terms and Conditions
- Making your Payment
- We accept all major credit and debit cards including: VISA, MASTERCARD, DELTA, SWITCH, MAESTRO, SOLO and AMERICAN EXPRESS. You will only be charged when your goods are dispatched. The only exception to this is for deposits on "special orders". For back Order items, you will only be charged once the item comes into stock and is dispatched.
- How to Contact Us
- A full set of contact details is included on our contact page including a simple form for you to use to email us.
- Shipping and Handling
- Deliveries are sent by next-working-day courier in Great Britain wherever possible. Or. A signature is usually required upon delivery. We do not use Royal Mail unless circumstances dictate or we are requested to do so. Use of couriers ensures speedy and secure delivery of order.
- Your Security and Credit Card Security
- Personal information provided on the website and online credit card transactions are transmitted through a secure server using Secure Socket Layering (SSL), encryption technology. When the letters "http" in the URL change to "https," the "s" indicates you are in a secure area employing SSL; also, your browser may give you a pop-up message that you are about to enter a secure area. Our website uses this encryption technology to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address and credit card number. Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
- All prices quoted on this website include VAT at the UK rate of 20.0%
- Your privacy
- Back Orders
- For back Order items, you will only be charged once the item comes into stock and is dispatched.
- If you wish to complain.
- Your complaints are to be forwarded to the store manager. Email address can be found on our contact page.
- We are happy to take back unwanted goods within 7 working days of the date of purchase so long as they are returned to us in an unused, as new condition with the origional packaging and invoice. All postage costs must be paid by the customer and a re-stocking fee will be charged on "special order" items. Faulty goods are covered by the standard manufacturers warranty against faulty materials or workmanship only. General wear and tear, incorrect or inappropriate fitting etc. are not covered. Faulty goods must be returned with proof of purchase. All postage costs must be covered by the customer. None of this affects your statutory rights.